Many of you that have been long time members of the Midlife Gamer Community will know that we’re big fans of charitable activity. In fact we’ve been raising money through various events every year since 2012, with over £11,500 raised in total to date.
We’ve been hard at work behind the scenes for a while in the planning stage. and we’re still finalising the detail, but we want to share what we can right now so you can be ready to jump in and support in the best possible way, like you always do!
So what can we share right now?
- The event will span four days, from Friday 28th to Monday 31st August
- Everybody, including friends and family can get involved
- As always, we will support predominantly UK based children’s charities via GamesAid
- There are no limits to the scope of your activities. You decide what you want to do!
- A dedicated support team will be on hand to help, advise and support your activity in every way we can
- Your fundraising will be tracked individually, as well as contributing to the Community grand total
- Your efforts will be recognised, shared and celebrated!
What happens next?
Over the coming weeks we will be making an official announcement and launching our 2015 fund-raising campaign across the website, podcast and social media.
We’re really excited about what we’ve got lined up, and we know you will be too. And we can’t wait to share our vision with you all once we have finalised the plans.
So save the dates, and watch out for further details both here and on the Midlife Gamer Facebook Page