Deep Silver Volition knows all too well the Seven Deadly Sins: Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. For Johnny Gat in Deep Silver Volition’s Saints Row®: Gat out of Hell standalone expansion, the seven deadly weapons represent a means to devilish fun on his rampage through Hell. Can the Devil and his demonic allegiance withstand the persuasiveness of Johnny’s unrighteous arsenal? Have a look at this new video featuring the seven deadly weapons and check out a description of the weapons below (don’t be shy, curiosity is not a sin)
In addition to the trailer release, Deep Silver today announced that Saints Row: Gat out of Hell and Saints Row IV: Re-Elected will launch on January 20, 2015 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC for the software bundle, and PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC for retail standalone Gat out of Hell. Two different pre-order offers were also announce – Purchase the new gen bundle for $49.99 with retailers such as Amazon, and receive two special DLC packs outlined below, or get the Gat out of Hell specific DLC when pre-ordering it as a standalone game for only $19.99.
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell Devil’s Workshop Pack
SAINTS WINGS, JESTER’S SKULL
Tired of flying on the wings of a fallen angel? With the Devil’s Workshop Pack you can fly on the purple wings of a Saint instead. Also included; Yorick, the flaming skull that acts as the source of Shakespeare’s infernal might. Finally you can wield all of the power of Shakespeare with none of the iambic pentameter: what’s not to love?
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected Plague of Frogs Pack
HELLISH PRINCESS, INFERNAL GUARD, LIL’ CROAKER
Take some mementos from hell with you to virtual Steelport! Rain amphibian death onto Zinyak’s army with the Lil’ Croaker, and look good doing it wearing either Infernal Guard armor or Hellish Princess costumes.
The Seven Deadly Weapon Featured In Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
· Armchair-A-Geddon – (The embodiment of Sloth in the rifle slot) Take a seat and watch the mayhem explode with dual-miniguns and heat-seeking missiles.
· Gallows Dodger – (The embodiment of Pride in the pistol slot) Hurl arcane balls of energy from this mysterious embodiment of murder, which doesn’t hesitate to boast of his murderous history.
· Last Supper – (The embodiment of Gluttony in the special weapons slot) Cover your enemies with hell-ish frosting and watch how hunger takes over the masses!
· Uriels Edge – (The embodiment of Envy in the melee slot) Slash, blast and disintegrate your enemies in a deadly ball of fire.
· Ark of the Covenant – (The embodiment of Wrath in the explosive slot) Suck in the souls from your enemies and then launch them at the rest. It’s a win-win.
· Boom Chicka – (The embodiment of Lust in the shotgun slot) Nothing says come hither more than Boom Chicka, the sexiest gun in existence.
· Diamond Sting – (The embodiment of Greed in the SMG slot) This weapon propels wages at an incredible rate of fire, turning victims into a shower of wealth.
Tags: saints row