The studio behind the massive Red Bull Kart Fighter series has announced that the daredevil duo of Stunt Guy and Gal will be smashing their way back onto the App Store on 17 April 2014 in Stunt Guy 2.0 for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
You can check out the trailer below:
Stunt Guy 2.0 allows you to take on the role of Guy or Gail Stunt (AKA Stunt Guy & Stunt Gal), hang onto the back of a speeding motorcar, and bash other stunt drivers out of the way, jump off ramps, smash through barricades and generally cause enough explosive mayhem to satisfy your overly demanding movie director.
There are some neat gameplay features including:
- State of the Art ColouryVision™ Graphics
- Complicated Rodent Squashing Algorithms
- Super Potential infinite Road Modelling System (S.P.I.R.M.S)
- Bi-Directional Uni-Axis Controls (buttons)
- Awesome Listenable Music from Hey! Hello!
- Cutting Edge 2D Explosion Simulation
- Wide Selection of Cars That Look Nothing Like the Cars They’re Based On
This sounds like a game that’s right up my street, what do you think of the trailer?