Post edited 19:29 – Jun 9th 2014 by Lucien21
90 mins of pure games.
Starts off with the usual
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
- Lots of cool tech to play with.. Jump Boots, smart grenades, a drone swarm (very Matrix)
– Looked nice (Out Nov)
However looked very typical CoD and didn’t blow my socks off.
- New race track immediatly for Forza 5 (Nurbugring)
Forza Horizon 2
- Set in South of France
– Great Dynamic Weather with Day/Night cycle- looked great in the wet etc
– Creating clubs of 1000 members
– Open World
– Out Sept 14
-Not my thing, but it looked pretty
Assassins Creed Unity
– Create your own brotherhood
– 4 Player Co-op
– Massive Crowds and inside buildings.
– Looked interesting
Dragon Age 3
– More Dragons
– Nice Graphics
– Out in Oct
– Mad trailer which took the mickey out of cover based shooters
– Usual Insomniac weapons
– Colourful as hell with fast Jet Set Radio style traversal
– Liked the Comic book style sound effects
– Out in Oct
Dead Rising III Super Arcade Hyper Alpha Edition
-WTF is this DLC that allows you to dress as all of the Capcom characters in Dead Rising III
– Available now.
– Team up with 3 other heros or play as the villian.
– Looks like Dungeon Master meets Fable
– Lots of Quippy Dialogue that might get old soon.
Project Spark – Now with Conker
– Not my thing. Needs a creative person to make these games
Ori and the Blind Forest
– Weird Side scrolling platforer
- Halo Masterchief (1-4 in a new remaster package)
– Comes with TV show and Beta to Halo 5
– Not a lot of Halo 5 stuff
Now for 2015 stuff
New Limbo creators game that looks just like Limbo (4 years to make that-Ha Ha)
Rise of the Tomb Raider
-Nice CGI trailer
– Looked nice but no gameplay
– Gameplay hunting a Griffin.
– Looks fantastic
-?? never heard of the original game
– Looked fantastic in a purely scripted demo
– Would it be as good with those other players being your mates.
– Did look a lot of fun though.
-Exclusive Platinum+ game
– Monster Hunter with a Dragon on your side ??
– Rebooting Crackdown series
– Looked Saints Row like
– Cell Shading and cartooney.
Overall a safe conference with nothing standing out as being a huge surprise or something I’m dying to play. They seem to have a lot of faith in Crackdown.